Love is in the air as the most romantic day of the year approaches. Couples from far and wide seek to find new ways to delight and surprise their loved ones. Do you know what date we are talking about? If you said Valentine’s Day, you are spot on! Here are a few ideas to make this Valentin’es Day in Seville really memorable:
- Wander through the lush green Maria Luisa Park: a simple walk with the love of your life through this beautiful setting is sure to make you smile. There is nothing quite like visiting new beautiful places together.
- Pick a nice place for dinner: this may be a traditional date for Valentin’s Day but there is nothing quite like discovering a great restaurant in a new city. Seville has plenty to choose from. From traditional tapas to a three course meal, you’ll be spoilt for choice in this city full of flavour.
- Enjoy a river cruise along the Guadalquivir: a great chance to relax on the water and see the sights from a different perspective. Get the best view of the city’s bridges and other famous attractions from the water.
- Watch the sunset from the viewing platform at Metropol Parasol: there is nothing quite like dusk with a rooftop view. Popularly known as ‘Las Setas’ for its characteristic mushroom shape, this is one of the best places to spend an hour or so on Valentine’s Day.
- Enjoy a spa day with your partner: can you think of a better way to relax? From traditional arab baths to hotels with a spa, there are several options to choose from in Seville. We are sure you’ll both enjoy this chance to unwind.
- Book a romantic stay at Hotel Ribera de Triana: there is nothing better than a city break in Seville for Valentine’s Day. We have rooms with river views and a wonderful rooftop terrace you are sure to love. Book now to avoid disappointment!
There are hundreds of options at your fingertips. Spend Valentine’s Day in this magical city and discover all the surprises Seville has to offer you and your partner.