PRIVACY POLICIES – TRANSPARENCY / HOTEL ACCOMMODATION
In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 (“GDPR”) and its development regulations, the Ribera de Triana Hotel with registered name Ribera de Triana, SLU, hereinafter (“Hotel”), below provides detailed information about the different treatments of your personal data that can be carried out from the services provided.
In general, for what purpose will we treat your personal data?
- Enable the provision of contracted services.
- Administrative management of contracted services.
- Information management about your reservation, prior to your arrival.
- If applicable, allow the submission of information, offers, promotions, by the Hotel.
- Security of goods and / or people, through the video surveillance system of the Hotel.
- Enable the management of the business relationship with customers and / or suppliers.
- Respond to questions or suggestions for quality control.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
- Enable the provision of contracted services. Contractual Compliance
- Administrative management of contracted services. Legitimate interest in administrative management of the activity.
- Information management about your reservation, prior to your arrival. Contractual Compliance
- In the case of the referral of communications from the Hotel itself, a legitimate direct marketing interest / Art. 21.2 LSSI.
- Security of goods and / or people, through the video surveillance system of the Hotel. Public interest.
- Enable the response to questions or suggestions for quality control. Legitimate interest in quality control and customer service.
How long will we keep your data?
In general, the data provided will be kept, for as long as necessary, for each of the purposes for which the data will be used. In any case during the legally established deadlines for this, in the case of information related to the provision of services. During the necessary period to respond and carry out the corresponding internal follow-up of the suggestion or observation communicated. Regarding the referral of commercial communications electronically, indefinitely, until it shows us otherwise.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
In general, the only planned communications are those that are legally required, (Communication of guest data to law enforcement authorities according to Organic Law 4/2015.) Others that could be legally established, for example before the AEAT or those essential for the provision of contracted services.
Apart from the aforementioned, they may have access to their data, third parties, Treatment Managers.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
As long as the Hotel processes your personal data, you have the right to request:
Access.- The interested party will have the right to obtain confirmation from the person responsible for the treatment of whether or not the data concerning them is being treated, as well as detailed information about certain aspects of the treatment being carried out.
Rectification.- The interested party will have the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data that concerns him or that those that were incomplete are completed.
Deletion.- The interested party will have the right to request the deletion of their personal data, in any case the deletion will be subject to the limits established in the regulatory standard.
Limitation of your treatment.- The interested party will have the right to request the limitation regarding the processing of their personal data
Opposition to the treatment.- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. The Hotel will stop processing the data, except for legitimate, compelling reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
Right to the portability of your data.- In other words, you will have the right to receive the personal data that concerns you, that you have provided to a person in charge of the treatment, in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading and to transmit them to another person in charge of the treatment.
The aforementioned rights may be exercised by written and signed request addressed to: Hotel Ribera de Triana (Ribera de Triana, S.L.U.) Plaza Chapina s / n, 41010 Sevilla or to: firstname.lastname@example.org
What happens if I do not provide the requested data?
The identifying data belonging to the client / user, as well as the other contact data and any others that may be required by the applicable regulations, are mandatory to declare and the refusal to supply them could imply the impossibility of accessing the service. The remaining data requested are voluntary, so failure to provide them will not prevent the establishment of the contractual relationship.
Guardianship of control authorities.
In case you believe it appropriate, you may require the protection of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection by submitting the corresponding claim. www.agpd.es. C / Jorge Juan nº 6 28001 Madrid